i hate

| 0 Comments

I am a firm believer in the fact that the people who work at colleges who are supposed to answer phones and answer questions are all angry and hate their jobs/lives. The RU screw was a perfect example, and now that I am applying to dental hygiene schools it's even worse. It's like they take out their anger from the last person they talked to on me.


I am also a firm believer in karma.

Today I actually had a conversation that went something like this:


Me: "Hi I was wondering if I could make an appointment with an academic advisor."

Satan: "No we don't do appointments."
(rude)

Me: "Okay well-"

Satan: "It's walk-in hours only. Are you a new student?"

Me: "Yes"

Satan: "Yeah that's not here, we don't do that. Room W22."
(rude)
Me: "What?"

Satan: "Room W22, that's where you need to go."
(rude)

WHAAAATTT. What room is that? Do you speak more than 4 words at a time? Do you guys want my money, or not? I want to take classes and PAY YOU and you have me on the phone with some imbicile who is not only a moron but hates her life, her job and now hates me for no reason. Room W22? Oh yea, I'd know where that was if I wasn't a NEW STUDENT LIKE I JUST TOLD YOU AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

What happened to teaching basic customer service skills when you have a job that requires you to speak to people? Ugh.

Leave a Reply